Directors’ TUNE IN Seminar 2017
Saturday, 18 November 2017
Holiday Inn, Junction 7 off the M6 motorway
All front-line directors, assistant directors and music team members of choruses from Sweet Adelines International Regions 31 and 32, Sweet Adelines Germany, LABBS, BABS and others are most welcome to register for this fantastic day of education featuring the amazing Dale Syverson and the fabulous Joan Boutilier running the workshop streams.
Workshop will commence at 9am on Saturday, 18 November, with check-in from 8:30am. There will be an informal meet and greet and networking session in the bar on Friday evening from 8:30pm onwards.
Classes will include both plenary and elective sessions.
Warming up with a purpose
Unity of sound
The colour of sound and vocal textures
Demystifying the Expression category
The Sound category
Places are limited so please book early.
For further information, please contact Alyson Chaney at RMT@sweetadelines.org.uk
£100 for members
£150 for non-members
- Entry to education streams
- Two-course lunch
- All refreshments
Accommodations at the Holiday Inn are also available at an additional cost.
OWN BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
£70 per room per night, double occupancy, bed & breakfast
£60 per room per night, single occupancy, bed & breakfast
UPDATE 29 Aug 2017
The registration form has been updated with new contact details of the hotel.
Meet the faculty
- Master Director | Master 700 Director – the first director in the Sweet Adelines International organisation to achieve this status by directing Rich-Tone with the very first ever 700+ score in Baltimore 1992
- Rich-Tone Chorus Director (1976 to present)
- Certified Expression Judge
- Certified Sound Judge
- International and Regional Faculty Member
- Previously served on the Sweet Adelines International Education Direction Committee
- Elected to Sweet Adelines International Board of Directors
- Recipient of the 2004 Sweet Adelines International President’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- Five-time international gold medal winning chorus director
- Two-time international gold medal winning quartet singer (Tiffanys 1973, Rumors 1999)
- Master Director of the River City Sound Chorus (18th place at International 2016)
- Tenor of 2008 International Champion Quartet, Four Bettys
- Tenor of 2016 6th place quartet, Spritzer
- Certified Sound Judge
- International and Regional Faculty member
- Member of the International Board of Directors (Executive Committee)