Keep your chorus details up-to-date
As an accredited chorus of Sweet Adelines International, you will need to keep the Regional Management Team and Sweet Adelines HQ up-to-date with the following details to ensure that your members are receiving timely communications.
You must provide Sweet Adelines International HQ the names of your chapter’s officers at least once a year (usually before end of June) and each time there are changes.
To ensure that your chapter details are correct, follow the steps below:
- Login to the Members Only section at http://sweetadelineintl.org, click on Member Login on the top right side of the page
- Enter your username – this is your last name + first name initial, for example: Jane Smith is smithj
- Enter your password – if you don’t remember your password, click on the password retrieval link in the login form
- Click on ‘Log In’
- Find and click on ‘More Member Options’ on the navigation bars under the header image
- Click on ‘Chapter Activity/Reports’
- Click on ‘Charter Renewal & Officers’
- Select your chapter name and click on ‘Select Chapter’
- Update information about your chapter, as necessary
TO RESIGN AN OFFICER
- Find the chapter officer’s name
- Select the position from which they are resigning from, for example, if they are resigning from the Treasurer position, select ‘Xpired Treasurer’
- Under the ‘To’ column in the corresponding row, enter the date when they have effectively resigned the post
- Do this for each resigning officer and when you’re ready to submit your changes, click on ‘Update All Records’
TO ADD AN OFFICER
- In the ‘Add New Chapter Officer’ section of the page, enter the member’s ID number
- Select the position that the member is taking
- Under the ‘From’ and ‘To’ columns, enter the date when they effectively take on the post and when it is expected to end
- Click on ‘Add New’ to submit the new chapter officer information
- Do this for each new officer and click on ‘Update’
If your chorus President/Team Coordinator is changing, it is also highly recommended that you notify the Regional Management Team – contact us.
Each chorus has been allocated a page in this website. If any of the details shown on your chorus page has changed, please contact us.
Last updated: 15 Sep 2015