Comments are welcomed and encouraged on Harmony Rag but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but it should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
When you leave a comment on any article in Harmony Rag for the first time, it will be reviewed and approved by our editors before it shows up publicly on the post. By posting a comment on this website, you are giving Quartet of Nations the exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise use your comment in any way that we see fit.
The email that you provide when you leave a comment does not appear publicly on the website for everyone to see nor is it shared with any third party.
All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the individual commenter. By submitting a comment, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this website and all post authors and commenters harmless.
The image displayed with your comment is automatically and randomly generated by Gravatar. You may wish to consider signing up to display your own image when you submit a comment.
If your comment does not appear, please be patient. All comments are moderated and are not approved right away. Please do not submit the same comment twice.
The Harmony Rag Editors reserve the right to edit or delete any comments submitted without notice. We also reserve the right to block access via email, name, URL and IP address to anyone or group from commenting for violation of this comment policy.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated: 19 Oct 2019