Choose how you wish to register to attend IES, complete the form and pay the registration fee
All registration includes
- Admission to all classes
- Admission to the Rising Star Quartet Contest (Saturday)
- Gala dinner and keynote session with Deke Sharon (Thursday)
- Lunch and dinner (Friday and Saturday)
- Tea and coffee (Friday to Sunday)
Early bird registration until 27 May 2019
Registration fee will increase £20 from 28 May 2019
No registrations accepted after 24 June 2019
SA Adult Member
SA Youth Member
Your Questions Answered
When does registration open?
Exclusive registration for Sweet Adelines International members is from 8-21 January 2019. General (non-members) registration opens from 22 January 2019.
No registrations will be accepted after 24 June 2019.
Is accommodation included in the registration fee?
No, you will have to arrange for your accommodation. However, we have secured preferential rates with several hotels in Manchester for those attending IES. Click here for more information.
What does the registration fee include?
The registration fee includes:
- admission to all classes
- admission to the Rising Star Quartet Contest on Saturday (27 July)
- gala dinner and keynote session with Deke Sharon on Thursday (25 July)
- lunch and dinner on Friday (26 July) and Saturday
- tea and coffee from Friday to Sunday (28 July)
What is your refund policy?
Registration fees will be refunded less a £50 processing fee if notification of cancellation is received in writing prior to 27 May 2019.