The Quartet of Nations has an existing faculty which was organised on fairly informal lines a few years ago. Its members have been used to deliver local (regional) education events and they form part of a coaching directory. The newly established Education Steering Group has decided to formalise a faculty to provide education in the art of barbershop singing to Sweet Adelines International members in the UK and the Netherlands.
Do you have what it takes to join our faculty?
We are looking to expand our faculty so we can continue to provide high-quality education for our members.
Ideally you would:
- Be a musical, visual or administrative leader in the region
- Have a proven track record of teaching and coaching in the region and possibly beyond
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate clearly and effectively using a variety of teaching techniques
- Support the policies and values of Sweet Adelines International and the Quartet of Nations
- Show a commitment to expand your areas of expertise and further develop your skills through online training, attendance at educational events and opportunities to observe classes
Why volunteer to join the regional faculty?
In return for your time and expertise, you will receive:
- Specialist training from leading international faculty members
- Mentor/buddy opportunities to develop your skills
- Free attendance at regional events where you teach or coach
- Social and networking events specifically for regional faculty members
- Promotion via Quartet of Nations Region 31 communications outlets (website, social media, Harmony Rag)
Apply to become a faculty member
Applications are invited from members of the Quartet of Nations as well as from current or former directors of Region 31 choruses. Interested? Contact email@example.com if you need more information. Applications are accepted until 14 Feb 2021.