On 16 May 2020, 13 women were honoured at the Quartet of Nations Virtual Convention as the Women of Note for 2020. Every year each of our chapters nominate an individual as their Woman of Note. These women are recognised for their hard work and dedication — often behind the scenes — in making their respective chapters successful in what they do. For this year, the Region 31 Management Team has also nominated an individual who has made an impact at the regional level.
The Women of Note for 2020 are:
- Charl Asuit – nominated by the Regional Management Team
- Daisy Blench – nominated by London City Singers
- Alison Church – nominated by Surrey Harmony
- Jess Curtis – nominated by Mayflower A Cappella
- Trish Mitchell – nominated by Forth Valley
- Debbie Pern – nominated by Aberdeen
- Alison Roberts – nominated by Milltown Sound
- Betty Robinson – nominated by Sheffield Harmony
- Karina Roe – nominated by Lace City
- Jayne Roper – nominated by BackBeat A Cappella
- Nicky Shipp – nominated by Vocal Dimension
- Carol Trivett – nominated by Heartbeat
- Debbie Wakefield – nominated by Acappella Sound
Congratulations and thank you for all you do, ladies!