What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files saved to the your computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the your interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide you with a tailored experience when browsing.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package (Google Analytics). Aggregate usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show you relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or device nor any information about you, other than those you choose to share with us, are contained in them.
If you wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto your computer’s hard drive, you should take necessary steps within your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors. Please note, however, that doing so may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
© Quartet of Nations Region 31
Sweet Adelines International